Thursday, September 24, 2009

Back

It's been about 9 months since I posted anything here. I've been less active on other blogs and forums over this time, as well, but no less interested or involved in politics. In fact, I've been even more involved than before. The election of Barack Obama has had a great deal to do with this.

One of the reasons I've often been sporadic about my posting on journals and blogs is because I have a tendency to go overboard. Lengthy posts, lots of detail... It's more effort than I find it is worth investing. And, unlike people who are paid for this sort of thing, I have a real job and real responsibilities that don't allow for a lot of free time.

So, I'm going to do things a bit differently from now on. Short and not so sweet. I'm going to keep things as direct and to the point as I can; similar to some prominent blogs that I've read. And, no doubt, I'll be as politically incorrect as ever. Hopefully my posts will become smaller than before, and more frequent.

No comments: